COVID-19 Prevention in Schools
Stop the Spread
- Individuals 12 years and older are eligible for vaccination.
- CDC recommends universal indoor masking for all teachers, staff, students, and visitors to K-12 schools, regardless of vaccination status.
- Consistent and correct mask use is especially important indoors and in crowded settings, when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Students, teachers, and staff should stay home when they have signs of any infectious illness and be referred to their healthcare provider for testing and care.
- Follow DOH recommendations for quarantine or isolation for positive cases and exposures.
For more information regarding school guidance please contact your child's school district.